Does Kailey have a center part which allows that nice braiding at the hairline?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kailey has no part at all, making her one of the most versatile dolls for hairstyling, IMO. I wish AG would use that partless style of wig on more dolls.

Quite a few of the dolls have side parts stitched into their wigs. Has anyone experimented with undoing a side part by changing/braiding/etc a new do?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I imagine you'd have to unstitch the rows of hair and re-stitch them in a new configuration to get a part in a different area. Since the hair is cut to a certain length already, I'm doubting the results would be good. [img]eek.gif[/img] Otherwise, you're stuck with Kit's part where it is.

I'd just get a wig with a part in the place you desire and cut it to the right length. I'm not sure what brand of wig AG uses, but My Twinn uses Monique, which I've found to be equal to the quality of AG wigs.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 10:41 AM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>